Sunday, September 14, 2008

Welcome!

If there is one thing my instructors have taught me at Western Culinary Institute it is that I will be a student of the kitchen for the rest of my life. I will never stop learning about food. A chicken can be cooked a million different ways depending on where you are. (At my home chicken wings are being fried Buffalo style for all football games) This blog is an exciting way for me to share cool recipes, cooking methods, and quick tips to you guys. I am excited to share what I've learned at school and in the industry. Please feel free to ask me food related questions or ask me for a great recipe. It will give me the opportunity to learn more in the process. Welcome and happy cooking!

3 comments:

turboladen said...

Alright! I'm looking forward to checking this thing out!

Beth said...

Hey my son, looking good!!! This is a great way to keep up. You know I used to be the cooking snob (EVERYTHING from scratch),but I can always learn some new tips for the times when I actually cook....ha. Well, you know I used to cook but don't really have to much these days.
Love you
mom

Unknown said...

Hey Doug! Glad to know you're doing well and enjoying life. Your enthusiasm leaps off the page. :)